Common eBay Scams to be on the Lookout For
Are you looking to start buying on eBay? If you have never used eBay before, you may not necessarily know that it is relatively easy to fall victim to an eBay scam. While eBay is considered a safe place to shop online, there are a number of eBay scams that you should be on the lookout for. Knowing what these scams are, before you start shopping on eBay, will help to reduce or completely eliminate your chances of becoming a victim.
The day After Thanksgiving (Friday) is known as Black Friday. This also is unofficially or officially start of holiday shopping season. Almost all stores come out with Doorbuster Sales with early bird special to attract consumers to their stores. People stand in line hours before store is opened, to grab the bargain of the year. Almost every store has something that interests every one. For bargain hunters, if there is a biggest festival in a year, that would be, no doubt, the Black Friday. In last few years(starting from 2013 to be precise),Black Friday Sales have started way before Friday-with some stores starting their Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving day & some even starting on Wednesday.It would not be surprizing to see Black Friday sale starting from Monday on that week. Therefore, revenue wise this is NOT the best day for stores.Biggest sales day now include Thanksgiving day, Green Monday and Cyber Monday.
Closest reason as to why it is know as Black Friday is given in Wikipedia – “Many retailers report some of their highest profits on Black Friday. The black portion of the name, “Black Friday” relates to businesses recording their losses in red ink and gains in black. This tradition lives on in modern accounting software, hence the name.”
– many stores are starting to publish their Black Friday Ad early in November or sometime they leak it even in October. Some stores then have additional black friday doorbuster items that they only reveal on their website
– Most Black Friday Sales go online when their Black Friday store sales start. Some in-store only Black Friday deals may not be available online. However, many Black Friday deals are available online
– Decide what you want in advance. You may NOT be able to cover all the stores and may not be able to get ALL the early bird Specials. So decide in advance what is the most important item that you absolutely need.
– Give preference to big ticket item as you will save more on those item. For example, you are likely save few hundred dollars on an expensive TV of over thousand dollar than on a shoes of £20. While both may be available at very good prices but may be on two different stores, so you may only be able to get one (assuming both are doorbuster deals), and saving on the TV may be in range of few hundred dollars while saving on shoe may be in under £50.
– If possible have a group of people, but everyone going to a different store. Each person going to any store may buy item for everyone else in the group. Although for some doorbuster items, store offer one slip to person, so you may not be able to get more than one such item.
– Check Price Matching Policy of stores. Some stores offer price match so instead of standing in queue you may just walk in to a store with no or less queue and that offers price match. (And yes, make sure that they have item in stock). Price Matching is always a tricky situation. Some stores may be kind enough to honour their words while other may NOT be. Some employee’s and Manager’s are also reluctant to offer price match.
– Buy in advance and get price adjusted on Black Friday day. Again, Some store may or may not adjust price. You may try return and re-purchase at Black Friday price on Black Friday. Again, some store may refuse to sale it back, stating that item has to go in first.
– Buy Only what you need. Many stores are strict on re-stocking fee which may range from 5-15% this usually applies to big ticket electronics & tech items.
GOLF EQUIPMENT: GEARING UP PROPERLY FOR GOLF
Like any other sports, golf requires that you are geared up correctly to be able to properly play the game. This article will give you an idea of basic golf equipment one requires to be able to learn and play golf.
For starters, the basic golf equipment is a golf ball. Golf balls are dimpled tiny balls, use in to play golf. They are dimpled to reach farther length when driven by golf clubs.
In a sports apparel specialty store you will delight at the wide range of clothing plus accessories that is available in the market. Specific sporting apparels like golf, fitness exercise, equestrian and yoga are very much available. The apparel for sports like surfing or rafting and even mountaineering are abounds. The wetsuits are perfect for surfing apparel. The sports apparel include caps, batting gloves and rafting vests. Here’s a short list on how to choose your sports and fitness apparel
Sports Fitness: Fun Way to be Healthy
When you talk about sports fitness, what comes first in your mind? It is, basically, the different sports activities, right? This is because sports fitness has always been referred to as the sports itself.
Generally, sports entail physical activities that are usually carried out for some ?recreational? functions such as self-satisfaction, entertainment, competition, etc. It uses physical activity that is why most fitness experts regard sports as one way of staying fit and healthy. It can also be considered as one way of physical fitness; the only difference is that sports fitness is more inclined to the development of skill or ability.
eBay Buyers: eBay Safety Tips You Should Know
Are you interested in shopping on eBay? If you are, you are definitely not alone. Over the past few years, the popularity of eBay has literally skyrocketed. Since eBay is considered an online auction website, one that allows internet users to post their belongings for sale, it generates a huge marketplace with millions of items for sale, at any given time. Although eBay is a great place to do your shopping online, it can be unsafe; however, there are a number of ways that you can protect you and your finances when using eBay to do your online shopping.
Delta Power Tools: A Great Investment
Delta power tools are a great investment. You will get power tools that are long lasting and very powerful. You will also get them at a reasonable price. Delta has been making power tools for 86 years, establishing itself as a long lasting manufacturer of quality power tools. You won?t be disappointed with the quality of their power tools or their customer service.
Be Lean, Mean: Tips for Buying those Fitness Equipment Machines
How do you regularly stay fit, healthy and flexible? A hale and hearty diet of nutritious fruits and vegetables is the key as well as regular and continuous exercise.
The best exercise is one that you are really and sincerely going to be working out on, be it push-ups, stretches, jumping jacks or the regular jogging or the much tamer walking. However, there are people who prefer to work out using fitness equipment in their own homes.
Common Items Found for Sale on eBay
Are you interested in doing your online shopping through eBay? If you are, you are one of millions of Americans who are. What is nice about eBay is that you can find just about anything on there, within reason of course. If you are interested in shopping eBay, but you never have before, you may be wondering what type of items can be found on eBay. If you would like to learn more, you are urged to continue reading on.
Custom Golf Club: Custom fitting golf clubs
Every golfer’s physical capability and swing is distinctive. Many of today’s best golf clubs can be custom fit for lie angle, shaft type and length, grip type and size. Custom fitting golf clubs involves several easy measurements and a quick self-assessment of your game. This custom golf club has become more than a fad that even not so professional golfers test its waters.